Compliance Skill Set
Online , Face to Face
13 to 20 Weeks
What is a Compliance Skill Set
The compliance skill set equips you the knowledge and skills in interpreting, evaluating and working within compliance frameworks at an organisation.
If you have limited time to complete a long course, this skill set is for you!
Importance: Spending short time to gain necessary knowledge and skills in compliance.
If you successfully complete the course, you will receive a statement of attainment of 3 units:
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBAUD515 Evaluate and review compliance
- Learn compliance knowledge and skills in short timeframe
- Opportunity to have a statement of attainment in compliance skill set
Our nationally recognised course BSBSS00122 - Compliance Skill Set will provide you core knowledge and skills required in a compliance environment. Throughout the course, you will learn how to interpret, evaluate and work within compliance frameworks at an organisation. Enrol with Insources Institute (RTO ID: 30122) now and do not miss out your compliance opportunities!
From this course, you will learn to:
- Work within compliance frameworks
- Interpret compliance requirements
- Evaluate and review compliance
Other personal skills you may learn include:
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Internal Auditor
- Risk Manager
- Quality Manager
This is a nationally approved vocational course that is recognised throughout Australia
- All potential students will need to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment or demonstrate they have completed a high qualification and have an interview with a senior member of Insources Institute. It is beneficial for students if they are currently in a workplace to complete the practical components of the units.
- Hold a Certificate IV qualification, or relevant work experience (minimum 12 months), in their proposing business environment (i.e. RTO, Government, Non-for-Profit, Safety, IT Governance, Health and Safety).
- Access to a suitable workplace (required to complete compulsory on-the-job activities).
Computer/tablet/mobile device with internet access
BSBAUD412 - WORK WITHIN COMPLIANCE FRAMEWORKS
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements and relate them to individual work practices to ensure ongoing adherence to the compliance framework.
The unit applies to individuals who carry out work in accordance with the compliance framework applying to a particular job role, occupation or profession.
BSBAUD514 - INTERPRET COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify and interpret the range of internal and external compliance requirements and obligations that must be fulfilled by an organisation or work area.
The unit applies to individuals who use their knowledge of compliance and skills in identifying compliance requirements to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
BSBAUD515 - EVALUATE AND REVIEW COMPLIANCE
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate an organisation’s management system and assess its ability to fulfil its obligations and responsibilities under applicable compliance requirements.
The unit applies to individuals who are responsible for evaluating and reviewing the operation and effectiveness of an organisation’s management system to ensure compliance with the relevant standards.
Application of this unit must be consistent with the relevant sections of standards and legislative requirements.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we have flexible payment options. Employers sending students to Insources Institute paying upfront will get 10% discount, please contact Insources Institute for more details.
Yes, Insources Institute (RTO ID: 30122) offers below study options:
- Self Paced
- Self Paced + online webinars
- Self Paced + online webinars + face to face training
Yes, all assessments are submitted by our learning management system
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Yes, before enrolling, please speak to one of our staff about RPL. We can ensure you have the correct document including all instructions and fees relating to RPL.
Yes, please email a certified copy of your transcript to [email protected] and we will be in touch with you.
WHERE WILL THE FACE-TO-FACE COURSE BE HELD?